Tradeshow Booth Rental Las Vegas
on’t gamble your ROI in Las Vegas without Moose Exhibits, your trusted exhibit partner! From creative exhibit design and complete project management to logistics and more, we offer a wide range of trade show services to ensure your business gets the best possible results from Las Vegas area events.
Below, you can find more information about our range of services. To request a quote, speak to a member of our team or learn more about our services, call us on 1-888-EZ-MOOSE or get in touch online using our contact page.
Atlanta based Moose Exhibits is your trade show display and exhibit solutions company for both rental, custom exhibit design + fabrication, portable display hardware, and graphics.
We design creatively, engage passionately, manage responsibly, and execute economically. Integrity is a much used buzzword these days for many companies, but this is something that is truly written in our DNA enabling us to be the proper stewards of our clients’ trade show futures!
What We Do
If you’re open to new ideas our systems and processes are uniquely innovative and proven to bring real value and results. They will absolutely save you time and money, dramatically impacting your ROI.
We offer a synergistic blend of award-winning design, brand strategy, and fabrication expertise to arrive at your most effective, engaging display!
From designing your booth to shipping your exhibit to the event location, we can help with every aspect of preparing for and participating in a trade show. We offer a complete range of trade show exhibit, logistics and comprehensive project management services to businesses of all sizes.
Las Vegas Custom Trade Show Exhibits
Want to exhibit with a custom trade show booth? Our experienced team can design and fabricate a custom trade show exhibit to your exact specifications!
We offer a wide range of custom exhibits designed to make an impact. Our experienced team will work with you throughout the design and fabrication process, giving you total control over the design, layout, and feel of your booth.
Las Vegas Creative Development
A great trade show booth starts with eye-catching, effective displays and signage. Our creative development services gives you assurance that your booth’s creatives will be designed from the ground up with your goals in mind, helping you achieve the highest ROI for your company’s trade show investment.
Las Vegas Custom Trade Show Exhibit Rentals
Trade show exhibit rental provides a cost effective, simple to manage solution! Our Fresh New Look Program offers highly customizable rental solutions; a beautiful booth with creative and unique elements reflecting the look and feel of your brand, matching your marketing message, and lending itself to maximize your ROI.
Our custom designed rental solutions are tailored just for you, creating an eye-catching presence that ENGAGES + EXCITES! Trade show exhibit rental provides an option that is both cost effective and simple to manage!
Logistics and Packaging
Need help with the logistical side of your next trade show? Managing shipping, registration, install/dismantle and other tasks can be a major challenge as an exhibitor, particularly when you’re already rushing to prepare your sales/marketing team for the event.
Our logistics services let you focus on preparing your sales team for the trade show without being distracted by transport, shipping, and install/dismantle. From transport to project management, and everywhere in between, our experienced team is available to manage every aspect of the process for you taking your pain points from HASSLE to HANDLED!
Contact Us Now
Ready to get the best results from your next trade show? From design to custom trade show exhibit manufacturing, our team is always available to provide advice, assistance and ideas to help you succeed at your next event.
For more information, please contact us now on 1-888-EZ-MOOSE or online using our contact page. You can also find more information about our services and custom trade show displays on our services and displays pages.
Exhibiting In Las Vegas
Las Vegas, a glittering desert destination, hosted over 6.6 million convention attendees last year! The Las Vegas Convention Center, located adjacent to the famous Las Vegas Strip, is known for its accommodating size, versatility, location, and amenities. It is one of the busiest convention centers in the world, for good reason!
Fast Facts about the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), provided by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority:
- At $.33 per square foot per show day, the cost of Las Vegas Convention Center exhibit space is highly competitive with other facilities.
- Las Vegas Convention Center encompasses 3.2 million square feet of total building space under roof.
- Thirteen exhibit halls (1,940,631 sq.ft.) separable by movable walls.
- Lobby and Concourse areas of over 109,500 sq.ft. 144 meeting rooms, with seating capacities ranging from 20 to 7,500 for meetings or convention trade show exhibit booths. Room combinations offer meeting expansion versatility.
- All exhibit halls on ground level have unlimited floor capacity. Exhibit halls are air conditioned/heated and fire sprinkler protected. Full utility service columns, perimeter and overhead throughout the entire exhibit area
- Accessibility directly from parking lot to floor. However docks are available at east end of North, Central and South Halls with levelers. Ramps needed if not using docks. Exterior on-site crate storage.
- Ceiling heights in Exhibit halls range from 25 ft.(7.62m) to 35 ft.(10.668m)
- Acres of outdoor space for exhibits or parking
- Underground power distribution and telephone/Internet service in parking lots Silver 1 & 2 and telephone service in Gold Lots.
- Parking for over 10,000 cars. Depending on the event, parking may require a daily fee.
- Buildings are ADA Compliant. Elevator service available to second level meeting rooms and office areas.
- Master Antenna system throughout building for local, cable or closed circuit television at a nominal fee.
- Satellite antenna pads available on the roof.
- Free wireless Internet access available in all common lobby areas and meeting rooms.